The Google Docs Creator add-on from apps experts features a document merge function for Google Docs! Create custom document templates as a Google Doc and maintain personalized content, such as customer master data, price information and addresses in Google Sheets. Create marketing oder customer specific documents with indvidiual text, links and images based on any Google Doc document as template. The add-on also allows the creation of all personalized documents within one Google Docs document, allowing easy printing of the generated letters. The generated documents can also be sent automatically by email.
Business Packages of Google Docs Creator Add-on
For companies using G Suite the Google Docs Creator add-on is available in different Business Packages. Based on the amount of users to licence, we are providing three different business packages: Start-Up, SMB and Enterprise. The features of the add-on are identical in all three business packages. In case of any questions please feel free to contact us.
Key features of Docs Creator Add-on:
- Automate creation of Google documents in Google Docs or PDF format.
- Use any custom templates based on Google Docs documents o create documents.
- Every content in your Google Sheet files can be used for merge into your documents.
- Insert any text and links to Google Drive documents or other URL’s.
- Graphics stored in drive or referred via URL can be insert dynamically also.
- Insert Google Sheet based charts in your documents also.
- Store your automatical created documents in Drive and share them via link or email.
- As easy print option only one documents with all merged letters is created.
- You can use the add-on in unlimited Google Sheets.
- Create up to 1500 documents per day/user.*
- Email support and manual inclusive.
Pricing overview of Business Packages:
5 – 25 User
50 – 500 User
starting from 500 User
25 € User/Year*
20 € User/Year*
– Quotas & Limits of your Google Account and of Google Apps Script are applied.
– All prices excl. 19% tax. The term of contract is one year and is extended automatically. Annual payment four weeks before contract term is ending. Period of notice is 4 weeks before contract termination.